Seller: Adam Oliver
Contact info: Instagram – @lowerthanold | Phone – (818) 720-5797
Location: Anaheim, CA
Asking Price: $23,500
Take a look at this video documenting the restoring process and tells more of the story of this classic camper.
Excellent running, 1970 Hightop VW Camper with a 1600cc dual port motor. The engine has excellent compression with no mechanical issues.
This camper pulls really nice, dialed in beautifully and fires up every time. The powerful 1600cc DP motor with 4-speed transmission does not grind or pop out of gear and has no mechanical issues.
- Properly and professionally Slammed VW Bus Details
- New front Suspension ( Wagonswest 4″ Adjustable Narrow Beam Slammed kit ) 2- 1/2 inch Drop spindles
- The front end also has professional tubbing welded in to allow for such a lowered stance as well as zero tire rubbing issues when turning wheel or bumps.
- The rear is professionally C- notched welded with bolt-on Horseshoe plates
- Great low profile tires and new rims ( Empi Sprint Stars )
Rides like a slammed dream 🙂
As you can see from the video and pictures, the exterior is in great shape with no rust. This is the original color, VW Montana Red. See the video for details on the respray. The window seals are all in great shape or were replaced when the camper was resprayed.
The interior is also reupholstered in – all interior is in great shape with no rips. This Hightop Camper has Westfalia Z-Bed, a closet, a cockpit seat, and an upper Hightop area that includes a storage cabinet.
Headlights, tail lights, and wipers are all in working order.
This VW Bus is an excellent daily driver, perfect for road tripping, weekend cruising, or attending VW events across the country.
Overall, this is an incredible 1970 VW Bus that needs nothing but someone to continue loving it.
Clean California Title in Hand